Tampa Plastic Surgeon, Dr Stan Castor, Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, VASER liposuction, Tummy Tuck

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation is performed by Dr. Stanley Castor in Tampa, FL at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.   Dr. Castor, board certified Plastic Surgeon in Tampa, FL, is highly skilled and experienced with breast enhancement procedures, and can help you improve the appearance of your breasts with beautiful, natural-looking results. Please contact our practice to schedule a consultation for breast augmentation with implants in the Tampa Bay, Florida region.

Top Breast Implants Doctor 2011
Top Breast Implants Doctor 2011

Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast for a number of reasons:

• To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small
  • To restore breast volume lost due to weight loss or following pregnancy
  • To achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately different in size and shape
  • To improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness, often used with a breast lift procedure
  • To provide the foundation of a breast contour when a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer
  • To improve breast appearance or create the appearance of a breast that is missing or disfigured due to trauma, heredity, or congenital abnormalities

By inserting an implant behind each breast, Dr. Castor in Tampa, FL is able to increase a woman’s bustline by one or more bra cup sizes. Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal, or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with Dr. Stanley Castor. The best candidates for breast augmentation are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look. If you’re physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate.

Dr. Castor prides himself on delivering natural-looking, beautiful breast augmentation results that add fullness and new contours to the breasts. Please contact Dr. Castor at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center in Tampa, FL to schedule a consultation, and we will be happy to address any concerns you may have.  Dr. Stan Castor is a board-certified Tampa Plastic Surgeon with offices in Tampa, Riverview and Brandon, Florida. Dr. Castor offers complimentary consultations; please call 813-971-2000 for an appointment.

Click Here To See Our Online Photo Gallery

Comments

10 Responses to “Breast Augmentation”
  1. stancastor says:

Laura:
    I see patients in Tampa Palms on Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30-5PM. The third Thursday of the month, we are open until 7pm. The other days I am doing surgery, but sometimes can see new patient consultations between surgeries in the afternoons on Wed or Friday. Please let us know by email or phone at 813-971-2000 if you wish to schedule a free consultation.

2. Laura says:

I am considering breast augmentation and would like to come in for a consultation. I would like to go to the Tampa Palms office. What days and times are you at this location?

3. stancastor says:

Holly;
    I see consults in Riverview on every other Monday mornings only. I am going to be in Riverview on Monday, May 2 from 8:30-12noon, if that works for you? Otherwise I see consults in Tampa Palms on the other Mondays and Thursdays. Thanks!

4. Holly says:

I am interested in a breast augmentation, but I have polymastia to include extra nipples in the axillary region. I would like to have the tissue removed, at the same time as the augmentation, and would like to only have one scar. I would live to come in to talk to you about this further, do you do consults at your Riverview location?

5. stancastor says:

Ryan:
    Thank you for your inquiry about breast augmentation. The full package price for the breast augmentation includes the operating room fees, surgeons fee, anesthesia, office visits and implants. The only thing not included in the price is your prescriptions for pain pills and antibiotics. The price of the breast augmentation is $4,500 for saline implants and $5,500 for silicone implants.

I normally put breast implants under the muscle to prevent capsular contracture (scar tissue around the implant). Most patients take about 2-3 days off work. By one week, you really shouldn’t have any more pain. You can return to full exercise and activity in 4 weeks.

We use Care Credit for most of our patients who wish to finance their procedure. You can apply online at http://www.carecredit.com

We also offer free consultations in the office to discuss further. There is a lot of very good information about breast augmentation and types of implants at http://www.natrelle.com/. They offer a pre-consultation kit with sample implants to try on, videos about the procedure and $170 of coupons if you schedule surgery. I have a lot of before and after pictures on my website at http://www.DrCastor.com. Please let us know if you would like to make an appointment for your wife. Thank you,

6. ryan says:

Considering breast augmentation for my wife. She has been interested in having it done for a few years. How much does the average procedure cost?

7. Arlene says:

Just met with Dr Castor today for a consult on breast augmentation. He was so nice! Very comfortable and very patient. I did not feel rushed and enjoyed talking to him about anything that popped in my head with regards to the procedure.

8. stancastor says:

The consultations are free

9. jessica says:

Hello I wanted to find out how much it will cost for a consultation to meet with doctor about breast augmentation

10. Michelle says:

Dr. Castor is awesome! I had liposuction and breast augmentation in September 2005. I previously had implants, so he removed those and replaced with Mentor High Profiles. I have had soooooooo many compliments, I will never use anyone other than him. YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY IMPRESSED AND SATISFIED! HE ROCKS!