Tampa Plastic Surgeon, Dr Stan Castor, Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, VASER liposuction, Tummy Tuck

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation is performed by Dr. Stanley Castor in Tampa, FL at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.   Dr. Castor, board certified Plastic Surgeon in Tampa, FL, is highly skilled and experienced with breast enhancement procedures, and can help you improve the appearance of your breasts with beautiful, natural-looking results. Please contact our practice to schedule a consultation for breast augmentation with implants in the Tampa Bay, Florida region.

Top Breast Implants Doctor 2011
Top Breast Implants Doctor 2011

Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast for a number of reasons:

• To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small
  • To restore breast volume lost due to weight loss or following pregnancy
  • To achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately different in size and shape
  • To improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness, often used with a breast lift procedure
  • To provide the foundation of a breast contour when a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer
  • To improve breast appearance or create the appearance of a breast that is missing or disfigured due to trauma, heredity, or congenital abnormalities

By inserting an implant behind each breast, Dr. Castor in Tampa, FL is able to increase a woman’s bustline by one or more bra cup sizes. Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal, or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with Dr. Stanley Castor. The best candidates for breast augmentation are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look. If you’re physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate.

Dr. Castor prides himself on delivering natural-looking, beautiful breast augmentation results that add fullness and new contours to the breasts. Please contact Dr. Castor at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center in Tampa, FL to schedule a consultation, and we will be happy to address any concerns you may have.  Dr. Stan Castor is a board-certified Tampa Plastic Surgeon with offices in Tampa, Riverview and Brandon, Florida. Dr. Castor offers complimentary consultations; please call 813-971-2000 for an appointment.

Click Here To See Our Online Photo Gallery

Comments

21 Responses to “Breast Augmentation”
  1. Jackie says:

hello again I posted back in Oct 19. I had my BA done on 11/14/12. Is been a week today, i feel terrific everything went smooth no complications at all. I am feeling GREAT. Now waiting to see the results. I defenetly will pass on the word. Dr Castor did a tremendous JOB. love it. Word cant express how happy i am right now. Thank you Dr. Castor and his staff. See you all soon.

2. Jackie says:

I scheduled my breast augmentation for next month in Nov,2012. After a great deal of looking for the right Dr. I came across with Dr. Stan Castor online. I read alot of the review here and in other sites about Dr. Castor. I called and made my appointment. Let me tell you when I arrived at his office from the time I spoke to the receptionist I felt welcomed. When I met Dr. Castor for the first time he evaluated me and explained in detail about the procedure and answered all my questions. I KNEW then I had found the Dr. I was looking for. I have’nt had the procedure YET. But I know from reading all the reviews I have choosen the right Dr. for my BA. I will let you know how it goes when is done. But I have no doubt that my BA is going to be fabulous.

3. mari says:

I had my breat augmentation in march and i love my new breasts. He did a great job, i look so natural. Dr Castor is wounderful and makes you feel so comfortable… i will always go back for anything else i want.. HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kim says:

Great bedside manner, takes time to go over consult thoroughly and answers any/all ?’s I had!

5. Amy says:

Dr. Castor and his staff are wonderful. This was my first time getting cosmetic surgery actually surgery of any kind and I felt completely comfortable in his care. The time he spent talking with me on my consultation was surprisingly unexpected for such a busy practice. He was very thorough and professional. Based on my consult I canceled all other consults I had with various area Doctors as I felt 100% confident Dr. Castor was the best of the rest. Now that my surgery is complete I am thrilled with my results and can’t say enough great things about Dr. Castor. I have referred my friends and family to him as I know they will be well taken care of.

6. Amy says:

After having 3 children who literally sucked the life out of my breasts I was very self conscience about my lack of womanly curves. I only wore sports bras as my breasts were so deflated they couldn’t fill a bra cup. Now I’ve gone from flap-jacks to melons and regained the confidence to get naked in front of my husband again.

The surgery process went smoothly, I was a bit nervous but only because I’d never been put under before. The surgery center medical staff were fantastic and made me feel at ease explaining what they were doing and answering any questions. Dr. Castor was prompt and comforting plus you can tell he’s done this a time or two but wasn’t blind-folded. When I came out of the procedure I was sore and extremely sleepy, slept most of the day. The first several days were the toughest, as far as pain level but I did have my pain meds to ease the discomfort. A week later and the pain is now a dull ache that feels much like your milk coming in for those who’ve had babies. The hard part now is not being allowed to run or pick up heavy things to hurl at my husband..I kid. At my week follow up Dr. Castor checked my progress and taught me how to massage the implants to aid in dropping. I’m over-joyed with the results and know that as they heal I’ll be even happier. I go back for a 1 month follow-up and will update with further results.

7. Kelly says:

Dr Castor is the best surgeon for breast augmentation-including revision/replacement. He has been very kind, patient and gentle during my entire experience. Most importantly, he is very experienced and knowledgeable and he genuinely has his patient’s well being and health in mind at all times. He is very highly recommended.

8. Terri says:

I had a large amount of loose skin due to extreme weight lose & age and two pregnancies. I’d consulted with other surgeons but knew upon meeting Dr. Castor and his staff that I’d found the best. The office atmosphere is warm & inviting and his staff is always friendly & helpful. Dr Castor’s personality and professionalism immediately put me at ease and gave me the confidence to proceed with my dream. The entire process (I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants) was amazing and I credit Dr. Castor’s surgical skills with my extremely easy recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Castor to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

9. Michelle says:

Dr. Stan Castor did my breast augmentation at the surgery center in Brandon. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I decided to use him after several of my girlfriends showed me Dr. Castor’s work. Everything from the first visit to my final post surgery visit went smoothly! I look great and am quite pleased with the results!

10. Consetta says:

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Castor. I found Dr. Castor and his staff to be extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Both Dr. Castor and his staff were available to answer my questions during every step of my procedure. I felt very comfortable in his care. The office evniroment is very professional and very calming. First rate all the way. Dr. Castors price was the best I found. Exceptional quality service and care at a reasonable price. What more do I need say. I highly recommend and I personally will use Dr. Castor for any of my future plastic surgery needs. My results were exactly what I asked for. No one knows I had a breast augmentation. I went from a A cup to a full C and the results look and feel totally natural.

11. Betsy says:

I ALWAYS wanted breast augmentation, and seeing is believing! I am MUCH more confident with the size and shape of my breasts! Dr Castor did an amazing job helping me select the size that was right for me! I went from a full B to a full D size, which was exactly what I wanted! I had the surgery on Friday, and was back to my full time job on the following Tuesday! Minimal pain and discomfort…I only took the perscription pain meds for one day following surgery! I chose Dr. Stanley Castor to perform my breast augmentation for several reasons! I knew several women who had various procedures done, and their results were amazing! I felt VERY comfortable at my consultation appointment, and felt that BOTH Dr Castor and his office staff were thorough and professional. I had my surgery 5 months ago, and the outcome of my breast augmentation over exceeded my expectations!

12. stancastor says:

Laura:
    I see patients in Tampa Palms on Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30-5PM. The third Thursday of the month, we are open until 7pm. The other days I am doing surgery, but sometimes can see new patient consultations between surgeries in the afternoons on Wed or Friday. Please let us know by email or phone at 813-971-2000 if you wish to schedule a free consultation.

13. Laura says:

I am considering breast augmentation and would like to come in for a consultation. I would like to go to the Tampa Palms office. What days and times are you at this location?

14. stancastor says:

Holly;
    I see consults in Riverview on every other Monday mornings only. I am going to be in Riverview on Monday, May 2 from 8:30-12noon, if that works for you? Otherwise I see consults in Tampa Palms on the other Mondays and Thursdays. Thanks!

15. Holly says:

I am interested in a breast augmentation, but I have polymastia to include extra nipples in the axillary region. I would like to have the tissue removed, at the same time as the augmentation, and would like to only have one scar. I would live to come in to talk to you about this further, do you do consults at your Riverview location?

16. stancastor says:

Ryan:
    Thank you for your inquiry about breast augmentation. The full package price for the breast augmentation includes the operating room fees, surgeons fee, anesthesia, office visits and implants. The only thing not included in the price is your prescriptions for pain pills and antibiotics. The price of the breast augmentation is $4,500 for saline implants and $5,500 for silicone implants.

I normally put breast implants under the muscle to prevent capsular contracture (scar tissue around the implant). Most patients take about 2-3 days off work. By one week, you really shouldn’t have any more pain. You can return to full exercise and activity in 4 weeks.

We use Care Credit for most of our patients who wish to finance their procedure. You can apply online at http://www.carecredit.com

We also offer free consultations in the office to discuss further. There is a lot of very good information about breast augmentation and types of implants at http://www.natrelle.com/. They offer a pre-consultation kit with sample implants to try on, videos about the procedure and $170 of coupons if you schedule surgery. I have a lot of before and after pictures on my website at http://www.DrCastor.com. Please let us know if you would like to make an appointment for your wife. Thank you,

17. ryan says:

Considering breast augmentation for my wife. She has been interested in having it done for a few years. How much does the average procedure cost?

18. Arlene says:

Just met with Dr Castor today for a consult on breast augmentation. He was so nice! Very comfortable and very patient. I did not feel rushed and enjoyed talking to him about anything that popped in my head with regards to the procedure.

19. stancastor says:

The consultations are free

20. jessica says:

Hello I wanted to find out how much it will cost for a consultation to meet with doctor about breast augmentation

21. Michelle says:

Dr. Castor is awesome! I had liposuction and breast augmentation in September 2005. I previously had implants, so he removed those and replaced with Mentor High Profiles. I have had soooooooo many compliments, I will never use anyone other than him. YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY IMPRESSED AND SATISFIED! HE ROCKS!