Friday, November 21, 2014

Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation is performed by Dr. Stanley Castor in Tampa, FL at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.   Dr. Castor, board certified Plastic Surgeon in Tampa, FL, is highly skilled and experienced with breast enhancement procedures, and can help you improve the appearance of your breasts with beautiful, natural-looking results. Please contact our practice to schedule a consultation for breast augmentation with implants in the Tampa Bay, Florida region.

Top Breast Implants Doctor 2011
Top Breast Implants Doctor 2011

Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast for a number of reasons:

• To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small
  • To restore breast volume lost due to weight loss or following pregnancy
  • To achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately different in size and shape
  • To improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness, often used with a breast lift procedure
  • To provide the foundation of a breast contour when a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer
  • To improve breast appearance or create the appearance of a breast that is missing or disfigured due to trauma, heredity, or congenital abnormalities

By inserting an implant behind each breast, Dr. Castor in Tampa, FL is able to increase a woman’s bustline by one or more bra cup sizes. Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal, or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with Dr. Stanley Castor. The best candidates for breast augmentation are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look. If you’re physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate.

Dr. Castor prides himself on delivering natural-looking, beautiful breast augmentation results that add fullness and new contours to the breasts. Please contact Dr. Castor at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center in Tampa, FL to schedule a consultation, and we will be happy to address any concerns you may have.  Dr. Stan Castor is a board-certified Tampa Plastic Surgeon with offices in Tampa, Riverview and Brandon, Florida. Dr. Castor offers complimentary consultations; please call 813-971-2000 for an appointment.

Click Here To See Our Online Photo Gallery

Comments

33 Responses to “Breast Augmentation”
  1. Michelle says:

Dr. Castor is awesome! I had liposuction and breast augmentation in September 2005. I previously had implants, so he removed those and replaced with Mentor High Profiles. I have had soooooooo many compliments, I will never use anyone other than him. YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY IMPRESSED AND SATISFIED! HE ROCKS!

2. jessica says:

Hello I wanted to find out how much it will cost for a consultation to meet with doctor about breast augmentation

3. Dr. Stan Castor says:

The consultations are free

4. Arlene says:

Just met with Dr Castor today for a consult on breast augmentation. He was so nice! Very comfortable and very patient. I did not feel rushed and enjoyed talking to him about anything that popped in my head with regards to the procedure.

5. ryan says:

Considering breast augmentation for my wife. She has been interested in having it done for a few years. How much does the average procedure cost?

6. Dr. Stan Castor says:

Ryan:
    Thank you for your inquiry about breast augmentation. The full package price for the breast augmentation includes the operating room fees, surgeons fee, anesthesia, office visits and implants. The only thing not included in the price is your prescriptions for pain pills and antibiotics. The price of the breast augmentation is $4,500 for saline implants and $5,500 for silicone implants.

I normally put breast implants under the muscle to prevent capsular contracture (scar tissue around the implant). Most patients take about 2-3 days off work. By one week, you really shouldn’t have any more pain. You can return to full exercise and activity in 4 weeks.

We use Care Credit and Advance Care for most of our patients who wish to finance their procedure. You can apply online at http://www.carecredit.com or http://www.advancecarecard.com.

We also offer free consultations in the office to discuss further. There is a lot of very good information about breast augmentation and types of implants at http://www.natrelle.com/. They offer a pre-consultation kit with sample implants to try on, videos about the procedure and $170 of coupons if you schedule surgery. There is also a special going on now where you can receive 50 free units of Botox ($500 value) or a free Latisse for eyelash lengthening. I have a lot of before and after pictures on my website at http://www.DrCastor.com. Please let us know if you would like to make an appointment for your wife. Thank you,

7. Holly says:

I am interested in a breast augmentation, but I have polymastia to include extra nipples in the axillary region. I would like to have the tissue removed, at the same time as the augmentation, and would like to only have one scar. I would live to come in to talk to you about this further, do you do consults at your Riverview location?

8. Dr. Stan Castor says:

Holly;
    I see consults in Riverview on every other Monday mornings only. I am going to be in Riverview on Monday, May 2 from 8:30-12noon, if that works for you? Otherwise I see consults in Tampa Palms on the other Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thanks!

9. Laura says:

I am considering breast augmentation and would like to come in for a consultation. I would like to go to the Tampa Palms office. What days and times are you at this location?

10. stancastor says:

Laura:
    I see patients in Tampa Palms on Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30-5PM. The third Thursday of the month, we are open until 7pm. The other days I am doing surgery, but sometimes can see new patient consultations between surgeries in the afternoons on Wed or Friday. Please let us know by email or phone at 813-971-2000 if you wish to schedule a free consultation.

11. Betsy says:

I ALWAYS wanted breast augmentation, and seeing is believing! I am MUCH more confident with the size and shape of my breasts! Dr Castor did an amazing job helping me select the size that was right for me! I went from a full B to a full D size, which was exactly what I wanted! I had the surgery on Friday, and was back to my full time job on the following Tuesday! Minimal pain and discomfort…I only took the perscription pain meds for one day following surgery! I chose Dr. Stanley Castor to perform my breast augmentation for several reasons! I knew several women who had various procedures done, and their results were amazing! I felt VERY comfortable at my consultation appointment, and felt that BOTH Dr Castor and his office staff were thorough and professional. I had my surgery 5 months ago, and the outcome of my breast augmentation over exceeded my expectations!

12. Consetta says:

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Castor. I found Dr. Castor and his staff to be extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Both Dr. Castor and his staff were available to answer my questions during every step of my procedure. I felt very comfortable in his care. The office evniroment is very professional and very calming. First rate all the way. Dr. Castors price was the best I found. Exceptional quality service and care at a reasonable price. What more do I need say. I highly recommend and I personally will use Dr. Castor for any of my future plastic surgery needs. My results were exactly what I asked for. No one knows I had a breast augmentation. I went from a A cup to a full C and the results look and feel totally natural.

13. Michelle says:

Dr. Stan Castor did my breast augmentation at the surgery center in Brandon. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I decided to use him after several of my girlfriends showed me Dr. Castor’s work. Everything from the first visit to my final post surgery visit went smoothly! I look great and am quite pleased with the results!

14. Terri says:

I had a large amount of loose skin due to extreme weight lose & age and two pregnancies. I’d consulted with other surgeons but knew upon meeting Dr. Castor and his staff that I’d found the best. The office atmosphere is warm & inviting and his staff is always friendly & helpful. Dr Castor’s personality and professionalism immediately put me at ease and gave me the confidence to proceed with my dream. The entire process (I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants) was amazing and I credit Dr. Castor’s surgical skills with my extremely easy recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Castor to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

15. Kelly says:

Dr Castor is the best surgeon for breast augmentation-including revision/replacement. He has been very kind, patient and gentle during my entire experience. Most importantly, he is very experienced and knowledgeable and he genuinely has his patient’s well being and health in mind at all times. He is very highly recommended.

16. Kelly says:

I had saline 350’s (different surgeon) 10 years prior. When the right implant deflated, a relative recommended Dr. Castor.

Dr. Castor recommended replacing my existing saline implants with cohesive silicone gel. He thought my existing size was good for my frame. I explained that I wanted to go a little larger if he thought i could and he said that would be fine too, but i would probably need high profiles…this is because the base diameter of my existing implants was just about maxed out so if I want to go up in size, i need to add the size in projection, keeping the base diameter about the same. Surgery was literally a breeze. I had it done on Friday and went back to work Tuesday…but felt fine to go Monday if i had not pre-arranged time off. Post op pain was minimal and i took only advil-never needed prescription for pain med i was given. No bruising, inconspicuous tiny incision line, what more is there to say? When i took off the wrap 2 days later it looked like i had nothing done-except for a little size increase and a steri-strip. I would highly recommend Dr. Castor and I would definitely go back to him myself.

17. Amy says:

After having 3 children who literally sucked the life out of my breasts I was very self conscience about my lack of womanly curves. I only wore sports bras as my breasts were so deflated they couldn’t fill a bra cup. Now I’ve gone from flap-jacks to melons and regained the confidence to get naked in front of my husband again.

The surgery process went smoothly, I was a bit nervous but only because I’d never been put under before. The surgery center medical staff were fantastic and made me feel at ease explaining what they were doing and answering any questions. Dr. Castor was prompt and comforting plus you can tell he’s done this a time or two but wasn’t blind-folded. When I came out of the procedure I was sore and extremely sleepy, slept most of the day. The first several days were the toughest, as far as pain level but I did have my pain meds to ease the discomfort. A week later and the pain is now a dull ache that feels much like your milk coming in for those who’ve had babies. The hard part now is not being allowed to run or pick up heavy things to hurl at my husband..I kid. At my week follow up Dr. Castor checked my progress and taught me how to massage the implants to aid in dropping. I’m over-joyed with the results and know that as they heal I’ll be even happier. I go back for a 1 month follow-up and will update with further results.

18. Amy says:

Dr. Castor and his staff are wonderful. This was my first time getting cosmetic surgery actually surgery of any kind and I felt completely comfortable in his care. The time he spent talking with me on my consultation was surprisingly unexpected for such a busy practice. He was very thorough and professional. Based on my consult I canceled all other consults I had with various area Doctors as I felt 100% confident Dr. Castor was the best of the rest. Now that my surgery is complete I am thrilled with my results and can’t say enough great things about Dr. Castor. I have referred my friends and family to him as I know they will be well taken care of.

19. Kim says:

Great bedside manner, takes time to go over consult thoroughly and answers any/all ?’s I had!

20. kimjadyn says:

I had a Breast Augmentation on 5/30/12 with vaser lipo on hips, flanks, and abdomen. Dr. Castor has great bedside manner, takes time to go over consult thoroughly and answers any/all ?’s I had!

21. mari says:

I had my breat augmentation in march and i love my new breasts. He did a great job, i look so natural. Dr Castor is wounderful and makes you feel so comfortable… i will always go back for anything else i want.. HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

22. Jackie says:

I scheduled my breast augmentation for next month in Nov,2012. After a great deal of looking for the right Dr. I came across with Dr. Stan Castor online. I read alot of the review here and in other sites about Dr. Castor. I called and made my appointment. Let me tell you when I arrived at his office from the time I spoke to the receptionist I felt welcomed. When I met Dr. Castor for the first time he evaluated me and explained in detail about the procedure and answered all my questions. I KNEW then I had found the Dr. I was looking for. I have’nt had the procedure YET. But I know from reading all the reviews I have choosen the right Dr. for my BA. I will let you know how it goes when is done. But I have no doubt that my BA is going to be fabulous.

23. Jackie says:

hello again I posted back in Oct 19. I had my BA done on 11/14/12. Is been a week today, i feel terrific everything went smooth no complications at all. I am feeling GREAT. Now waiting to see the results. I defenetly will pass on the word. Dr Castor did a tremendous JOB. love it. Word cant express how happy i am right now. Thank you Dr. Castor and his staff. See you all soon.

24. Iroquois says:

I had breast augmentation by Dr. Castor he did such a great job you can hardly see my scars, the pain was very minimal I had surgery on a Friday and was working on Tuesday. They look and feel natural too. I am so happy with the results. :)
    I had consultations with multiple plastic surgeons and looked at many before and after pictures and dug up background checks on all the doctors I had in mind and Dr. Stanley Castor has by far exceeded all my picky expectations. If you’re considering surgery I highly recommend Dr. Castor.

25. Julie1031 says:

On May 3rd, 2013 I had more then just a breast augmentation. 21 yrs. ago I had a breast reduction. I was left with railroad track scars and at the time that is how things were done.
    As the years went on and my children grew as happy as I was 21 years ago to rid of those heavy breasts I no longer wanted to live with the scars. I recently moved to Fla. looking on line and reading reviews there was something about Dr. Castor After going on a few different consultations with other doctors that all had nice reviews but there was just something that made Dr. Castor stick out from the rest. I went to see him and as I undressed I was ashamed of what I looked like. He made me feel so comfortable and told me that he couldn’t reduce the length of the scars but he could reduce them to one fine line. I am so pleased with my results and I thank Dr. Castor for being a man of his word.
    Thank You Dr. Castor!
    He is an artist, a doctor, and extremely talented. I thank you Dr. Castor for giving me back my self pride. Your office is wonderful, they are very polite and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Castor to anyone. Once again I must say I am extremely happy!! I had multiple procedures at the age of 48 I think we all can use a little help if needed…. I also had Dr. Castor do Lipo to my back and my hips. I also want to the thank the staff at the Brandon Surgical Centre the nurses were great I was very nervous and they were wonderful…thank you!! I wasn’t looking for a doctor to hold my hand I was looking for a doctor with confidence, and just enough bedside manner that made me feel confident enough to trust my life under his knife. Dr. Castor is a great doctor and his staff is wonderful! Dr. Castor’s has a great staff at his office they were all so very very pleasant and helpful. Thank You, Julie

26. queenb6000 says:

Had my first procedure in CA, @2yrs ago. Had issues with breasts being uneven. Very excited about upcoming procedure. Will be removing 400-425cc saline implants, & replacing them with 650-700cc silicone implants. Let’s start with the consultation… Dr. Castor’s Before & After pictures are great!! He is very personable. Seemed to be very interested in what I wanted the desired result to be. Explained to me that I needed a lift on both sides, more on the right side & my breasts needed to be a little closer together. Said he would be able to do all this through a small incision around my areola!! He spent at least 30-45mins or longer with me. At the pre-op appt., Dr. Castor spent another 30-45mins reviewing everything we talked about before. I received my scripts & bras, too. Now, I don’t have to run around “crazy”, at the last minute getting things. Feel very comfortable with my upcoming surgery!!

27. nnavina says:

Breast Augmentation, 1st appointment
    – very considerate of the sensitive nature of the surgery
    – walked through the available choices
    – accurate account of what to expect after surgery
    – nurse was very helpful with payment options
    2nd appointment
    – tried on the bra with different size implants and had a definite idea of what I wanted. I wish I listened to the doc and used the size he recommended for surgery.

I am pathologically shy and it was really hard for me to for breast enhancement surgery. i thought I would never be able to make an eye contact with any of the surgical team. I was so much relieved to meet a most caring nurses and anesthesiologist who cheered me up and gave just the right amount of attention and privacy. I also had hard time waking up from the anesthesia and no one rushed me to leave the facility.

The scars healed very well, no issues. As always doc was very attentive and answered all my questions.

My Husband’s comments:
    Dr. Castor was professional and did excellent work. The procedure went exactly as was described, and I am pleased with my wife’s results (as is she).

28. Arrie says:

I have only had one other surgery, but my experience with these procedures was extremely pleasurable. Dr. Castor’s bedside manner was kind and pleasant. He made me feel very comfortable. The nurse/assistants in his facility were extremely knowledgeable, friendly. Angela assisted me tremendously with my decisions.She is wonderful to go to and ask questions. Dr Castor is lucky to have her. The surgery and follow-up appointments were nice and made me feel like everyone cared about how my surgery turned out. My overall experience was wonderful. Everyone was friendly, I would highly recommend Dr. Castor to everyone. Thank you for making my surgery a success, And giving me my body back.

Surgical procedures:
    Breast augmentation, nipple reduction, liposuction, TCA peel, Dysport to facial muscles.

Thank you Dr. Castor
    Arrie

29. Jay says:

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say a BIG THANK YOU to Dr.Castor. I debated for many years whether I should have a breast augmentation done. I did research on top of research and finally made the decision to go in and make an appt. Dr. Castor was very friendly and easy to talk to not to mention completely professional. He took his time to explain the process to me as well as answer my questions thoroughly. After hearing good things, seeing the awesome results from my best friend whom got a mommy makeover months before I decided to come in I just knew I was in good hands! Quickly after my consultation I booked my appt to have the procedure done. It has been 6 months since my surgery and I cant thank Dr.Castor enough for everything he did. I had the incisions done around the nipple and unless I told you that I got a breast augmentation you would never be able to tell. The scarring healed so wonderfully you can barely even see it. They feel and look great, I feel like a new me, and my self esteem is so much better not to mention how great I look in a bathing suit now :) Thank you Dr.Castor and thank you to the staff as they also played a big role in making me feel comfortable while I was there every single time. I will continue to refer more patients because it is so hard to find quality service like this and I am so glad that my best friend referred me. You guys have changed my life completely!

30. Tammy says:

After having breast augmentation (done for my ex-husband and not wanting it) I am going to see Dr. Castor tomorrow to perhaps go a little larger because I WANT TO. Eventhough I had a good result the first time physically, no one should ever be “talked into” any kind of change in their body unless they want to, as it is a constant reminder that “you were not found attractive” by the person you did the surgery for. After talking to friends and seeing every before and after photo from several doctors I could get my hands on, I am going to Dr. Castor and I am so excited~ His reputation is amazing and the proof is in the photos….WOW!

31. Rita420 says:

I am a mother of 2 and in my early 30’s. After having my children and losing over 20lbs in the last year, my breast were pitiful.
    I have went back and forth with BA for a few years. Well I finally did it. I just went for it.
    I told Dr. Castor in the beginning I didn’t want to look like I had big fake boobs. I was thinking 275-300cc max. He told me with my height and weight ( 5’7 140lbs ) I should go 400cc because I would shrink at least 10%-15% after and would be more of a 350cc. I was still a little hesitant. But after listening to him and everyone else, esp online reviews, I went with the 400cc. Also.. He does High Profile. Which I really hadn’t done much research on.. But trusted him. It all sounded good at the time but again I did not go with my gut and or imagined look. Dr. Castor is Awesome! Staff is great as well!

32. Tiffany says:

In the month of March I made an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Castor. I first met his staff and they were very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I was at first very nervous because I have never had any surgery prior to this. I was escorted by one of his staff members to a room where my consultation was going to be held. I felt that the staff were going out of their way to help me and tended to my every need. I then met Dr. Castor very shortly after I was brought back. Dr. Castor introduced himself and explained the surgery with me and made everything seem all about me. He made me feel more than comfortable due to my husband also being in the room. My husband was also asking multiple questions about my procedure. On March 14th I had a muscle repair, a breast augmentation, a tummy tuck and liposuction. My surgery took a total of 4 1/2 hours. About 20 minutes after I was ready to go home. My breast never hurt and I went from a B cup to a D cup. My only soreness was from my tummy tuck but over counter medicine took care of that. I was up and walking around the next day. I would like to thank Dr. Castor and his wonderful caring professional staff and highly recommend them to any woman who would like to feel better bout themselves. I am super ecstatic about ending my results. Thanks again, Tiffany.

33. Sassyslim says:

Dr. Castor is awesome. Very informative. Answered questions I didn’t think to ask. Angela on his staff is great too. Answered my emails and returned my calls in a timely manner. Office is beautiful. The surgery went great! The nurse was nice. The Anesthesiologist was great too! I made a good choice and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Castor called me the next day after surgery to check on me and ask if I had any questions.