Patient Financing for out of pocket expenses
In an effort to make care accessible to all of our patients regardless of their financial situation, we’ve partnered with Parasail to find patient‐friendly payment plans that fit their needs. Parasail is a unique lender in the field of medical loans. Unlike credits cards, Parasail has fixed interest rate loans based on your financial information, no fees and affordable payments that can be spread out monthly to fit your budget to ensure that you get the care that you need.
Click here to apply.
With a single application, Parasail will search loan offers from all of the top online lenders without effecting your credit score – and you can select the right fixed-term loan option for you. Find more out about Parasail here.
Many of our patients find it easier and affordable to finance all or a portion of their cosmetic procedure. If you have a good to excellent credit score above 690, we recommend using Care Credit a division of GE Money and a national finance company since 1987. Care Credit is a healthcare credit card that can be used as a payment option for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures such as Botox, Laser and Dermal Fillers.
CareCredit is a simple way to consolidate and manage certain out-of-pocket healthcare expenses, because it is a credit card with a revolving line of credit that can be used repeatedly and for any family member. CareCredit offers two basic payment plans (which Dr. Castor participates in) to meet an individual’s financial needs:
- Under the No Interest Plan for 6 months you only need to pay the required minimum monthly payment and pay off the remaining balance within the promotional period to avoid interest and pay only the amount financed. Future minimum payments will vary based on amount and timing of payments, interest rate and other charges added to the account.
- Extended Payment Plans for 24 or 36 months are other options. These plans carry an interest rate that is more competitive than most bankcards and feature a fixed, monthly payment and a longer term.
- We don’t participate with the One year No Interest Plan or the plans longer than 36 months
Click Here for more information on CareCredit and to apply on-line
The one page online application takes less than 10 minutes to obtain approval. If you prefer to apply over the phone, call toll free at (800) 677-0718.
Another option for our patients with good credit scores above 660 is the Advance Care Card. This card is also a healthcare credit card that can be used for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures such as Botox. Advance Care Card is run by Discover and has been used by our practice since 2008. This company is based in Tampa and works personally and locally with many of our patients. Some of the Card highlights:
- The application process is online, simple and offers quick decisions within 10 minutes .
- Co-signers may be utilized on your application if needed to improve your chances for approval.
- You can schedule your medical procedure as soon as you are approved.
- Approved applicants may receive 6 or 14 months interest free financing and competitive interest rates.
- No prepayment penalties and no punitive late fees.
- Maximum flexibility.
- Unmatched customer service.
Click Here for more information on Advance Care Card and to apply online
For our patients with average credit scores above 560, we recommend using My Medical Funding, a division of the Advance Care Card. This program is an installment loan program with various payment lengths and interest rates based on your credit score. Some of the plan highlights:
- The application process is online, simple and offers an instant decision.
- Choose the term loan that you want once you qualify
- Money is directly deposited into your bank account
- Your monthly payments are fixed, there are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties, and your interest rate never changes.